i-Graduate International Student Barometer (ISB) 2013
- The International Student Barometer is a global survey designed to gather information about international students' experiences with 193 universities world-wide and 28 Australian universities participating. In 2013 USQ received the following overall rankings amongst the five participating Queensland Universities with regard to International and Domestic students outcomes combined:
- First in Australia for ‘Learning Overall’
- First in Australia for 'Arrival Overall'
- First in Australia for 'Support Overall'
- Second in Australia for 'Living Overall'
Department of Education, Innovation, Science, Research and Tertiary Education Higher Education Statistics - USQ was the leading provider of distance education from 2007-2011.
Australian Research Council (Excellence in Research for Australia study - released 2011) - The Australian Research Council rated research at USQ as world-class in four clusters: agriculture and veterinary sciences, mathematical sciences, physical sciences and accounting and auditing.
inSync Client Satisfaction bi-annual national survey - inSync survey revealed that USQ was the number one Library in Australia in 2012, 2010 and 2008.
Awarded by USQ
Our prestigious Honorary Awards are presented to recipients in recognition of the significant contribution they make to the University community and to the wider communities both domestically and abroad.