Why give to USQ?
For more than forty years, USQ has been a regional educational centre providing study programs through on-campus, off-campus and online study for local and international, undergraduate and graduate students alike.
The generosity of alumni and friends enables USQ to pursue our educational mission of developing a knowledgeable and cultured society enriched through learning, scholarship, research, intellectual engagement and social equity.
Your gift can directly support:
- undergraduate and postgraduate students
- individual faculties
- University areas of need
- building and campus development.
Regardless of the amount, every gift is important to us:
- gifts to USQ can be unrestricted; used where the need is greatest, or, restricted to a specific Faculty, person or project
- gifts can be made for immediate use, or to provide perpetual funding through an endowment
- they may be made in honour or in memory of someone
- the University welcomes outright gifts of cash, gifts in kind, real estate or other real property
- USQ appreciates bequests, trusts and planned gifts.
Your gift may be tax deductible, please refer to the Australian Taxation Office website for taxation information.