Training and support
USQ is committed to providing world-class facilities and support to its students.
As a higher degree research student at USQ you may have access to:
- on-campus computing, including corporate wireless access, email account, storage space and VPN access from work or home
- personal work spaces, and laboratory space and equipment
- full library services including interlibrary loans, access to subject librarians and an EndNote licence
- all student services at USQ, including health and counselling, accommodation assistance, disability resources and careers and employment
- training and workshops which focus on the key elements and stages of candidature
- The Learning Centre, which can assist to develop academic writing and basic mathematics skills.