The USQ Graduate Employment Program is proudly offering the following positions to graduates and postgraduates in their transition from education to employment and/or further research at USQ:
- Associate Evaluation Officer (Graduate Program) (two positions)
- First Nations Associate Evaluation Officer (Graduate Program) (Identified position for Aboriginal and / or Torres Straight Islander peoples)
- Work within the Academic Quality Unit (part of the University’s Academic Transformation Portfolio)
- Connect with highly talented professional and academic staff to develop your skills and knowledge as you kick start your career
- Undertake a range of daily activities such as reporting, conducting research and evaluations that support evidence-based decision making about the curriculum offered at USQ
- Positions can be based at our Toowoomba or Springfield campuses
To be eligible to apply, you must hold a Bachelor or Postgraduate degree and have graduated from the University of Southern Queensland in the last three years.
Discover more about the opportunities and submit your application.