At USQ, we are committed to recruiting and retaining a high quality workforce. Pre-employment screening may be undertaken on persons recommended for employment to ensure the suitability, integrity and identity of those appointed to work at USQ.
Our pre-employment screening may include:
- Confirmation of your identity
- Verification of qualifications and/or professional body accreditations/ registrations (if stated mandatory for the role)
- Confirmation of previous employment
- Criminal history check
- Reference checking (you must provide details of your current manager / supervisor)
- Working with children check
Should you be required to undertake a confidential pre-employment check, Human Resources will contact you following your interview and advise you of the required process. Please note that this will form part of your employment conditions at USQ. Your appointment will be conditional upon completion and satisfactory outcomes of pre-employment screening.