When it comes to on-campus accommodation at USQ, we firmly make the promise that all first year students commencing full-time studies will be ‘guaranteed’ a spot within our Residential Colleges community.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for the First Year Promise, a new applicant must have:
- either applied to or be enrolled in a full time undergraduate course at USQ in 2018.
- completed an application to stay at the Residential Colleges.
- upon receipt of the formal offer of accommodation, return the agreement form and payment of acceptance by the due date outlined in the offer email.
It is important to note the following:
- while we make every effort to accommodate your room preferences, we cannot guarantee your first preference will be offered.
- we encourage you to review your eligibility for the Residential College Scholarship, valued at $4,400 for the year.
- the above promise only applies to applications for permanent accommodation for either Semester 1 or Semester 2, 2018.