Strategic information (SI) is an essential component of the decision support capability of the University. It encapsulates systems, analytics and processes that support the creation, review and implementation of business strategies, planning and management. CMS is responsible for this area and the features of its SI platform include but not limited to the following:
- Decision Support Systems that enable alignment of SI with the University's business strategies
- Business Intelligence sustains and strengthens the business performance of the University
- Collaborative services that integrate the business processes to meet the corporate objectives and lift productivity
- Data Warehouse with the "data mining" capabilities to make the best use of available corporate information for marketing, production, promotion and innovation
- Strategic Analyses that support planning, forescasting and decision making
- Surveys are designed to gather information regarding organisational improvement, client satisfaction as well as staff/student perceptions.