Latest update: 8 April 2020
USQ has announced the COVID-19 Student Support Package to support our students to continue their studies through this pandemic.
All USQ students will be able to access this package, which includes changes to grades and further flexibility with assignment due dates, a comprehensive suite of financial supports and further enhancements to online support services.
The initiative includes the following features:
- Semester 1 fail grades will not be included in GPA calculations and students will have the option to choose an Ungraded Pass instead of a grade so their GPA is not impacted.
- Further flexibility in applying for and being granted extensions to assignment due dates.
- Living expenses support –a one off payment of $500 or a support payment of up to $3000 for eligible students.
- Technology packs – a single payment of up to $1000 or the provision of a personal computer to eligible students.
- Learning resource support – a single payment of up to $500 for textbooks or relevant learning resources to eligible students.
Applications for the COVID-19 Student Financial Assistance Scheme will open on Tuesday 14 April.
More information around the COVID-19 Student Support Package, including eligibility requirements, can be found here.