Prior to preparing proposals you should first contact the Research Operations Officer to determine which category your research would fall under. The categories are:
- exempt (a proposal must still be submitted to the USQ IBC)
- notifiable low risk dealing (NLRD)
- licensed dealing not for intentional release (DNIR)
- licensed dealings for intentional release (DIR)
- all projects involving GMOs or materials subject to the Office of Gene Technology Regulator (OGTR) regulations must proceed via the USQ IBC.
The Research Operations Officer will advise you as to which form will be required to be completed.
Submit your completed application and any supporting documentation to the Research Operations Officer for review of research conduct matters.
Submit your completed application and any supporting documentation to the USQ IBC Services Officer.
Your application will be assessed by the USQ Institutional Biosafety Committee.
Refer to the Meeting dates web page for further information on submission and meeting dates.