Below is a list of presentations about using USQ's HPC.
- to access previous training materials and recordings, go to the eResearch services Sharepoint Site.
- A recording of the 22 June 2016 presented by Dr Nigel Ward, Dr Francis Gacenga and Associate Professor Jonathan Horner, Dr Keith Pembleton, and Mrs Jo Owens
- 8 June 2016 presentation by Harry Butler - Distributed Matlab on HPC
- 15 April 2016 CoP IT Research presentation (PDF 742KB) by Russell Waldron
- A recording of the 26 July 2011 presentation by Harry Butler, Introducing his usage of the HPC
- 12 October 2011 presentation by Leigh Brookshaw, Introducing a method of using Matlab toolboxes on the HPC.
HPC knowledge base
- Connecting-to-HPC (PDF 530KB)
- HPC Modules (PDF 797KB)
- Unix Basics (PDF 871KB)
- USQ Network Data Transfer Guide (PDF 441KB)
PBS/ PBS Pro
- PBS Documentation (PDF 927KB)
- PBS Arrays (PDF 501KB)
- PBS Arrays Advanced (PDF 495KB)
- PBS Ansys (PDF 620KB)
- PBS Ansys Examples (PDF 541KB)
- PBS PRO and Matlab (PDF 411KB)
- PBS Matlab Examples (PDF 629KB)
- PBS R (PDF 416KB)
- PBS Wine (PBS 516KB)