Human Research Ethics applications that are deemed to be 'negligible' or 'low risk' may be eligible for expedited review. Please allow up to 20 University business days for an expedited review to be conducted.
Note: Human Research Ethics applications that target the following participants, will not be eligible for expedited review:
- Women who are pregnant and the human fetus
- People highly dependent on medical care who may be unable to give consent
- People with a cognitive impairment, an intellectual disability, or a mental illness
- People who may be involved in illegal activities
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples