The Office of Research Graduate Studies (ORGS) plays an important role within the University's research environment by providing high standards of graduate research administration that contributes to the successful learning outcomes for its Higher Degree by Research (HDR) students.
The ORGS provides a wide range of support services including:
- advice on how to apply for an HDR program
- management of application for HDR admissions
- confirmation of candidature processes
- monitoring of enrolment
- management and provision of information on research scholarships
- management of student progression within an HDR program including biannual progress reporting
- management of the examination of theses.
How to contact the Office of Research Graduate Studies
- Office hours are 8.00am to 4.00pm, Monday to Friday
- Current students - email@example.com
- Future students - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Staff - email@example.com
Level 3, S Block
West Street, University of Southern Queensland
Toowoomba Qld 4350
Connect with other Higher Degree by Research students
Visit our facebook page (closed group for enrolled USQ HDR students).
The HDR Forum is worth bookmarking as messages are displayed and useful resources can be accessed. All HDR announcement are circulated via this forum – all enrolled HDR students have automatic access to this.
The Postgraduate and Early Career Research (PGECR) group is a community of individuals interested in research and publishing. We are committed to supporting and facilitating one another to conduct and publish educational research. All research students and ECRs are welcome to attend the fortnightly (one-hour) meetings (in person or online). For further information please email: Patrick.Danaher@usq.edu.au