Skip to content

Alternatives to Academic Appeal

1. Compassionate and compelling circumstances

Do you have evidence of compassionate and compelling circumstances to apply to have your fail grade removed or to get a fee credit? If so, you will need to complete the Waive Academic Penalty and/or request Fee Reversal process.

2. Return to study applications

If your exclusion period has expired, or if you are currently excluded and can provide evidence of a change in circumstances (e.g improved GPA) to support a request for ‘Return to Study’:

i. Domestic students need to submit a Return to Study Application

ii. International students need to re-apply for admission through the International Online Application Process.