Across each campus, you are able to view room availability online and make one-off or casual room bookings.
How to make a room booking
1. Select your room from the relevant campus room calendar
(Until 27 February 2021)
(From 28 February 2021)
2. Send an email to email@example.com and include your name, contact phone number and purpose of booking.
Conditions of booking and room usage
Please read the following conditions of booking and room usage:
- requests will be processed during office hours
- a minimum of 24 hours notice is required prior to the booking time
- you must receive a reply email before your booking is finalised
- students and staff using USQ teaching rooms must carry their Student or Staff ID (or photographic identification) at all times, and present this to Security upon request
- when you book a room, it is your responsibility to ensure the room is not left unattended
- please contact USQ Security if you finish early or cancel the booking. If Security is not advised, rooms may not be made available to you in the future.
- if special requirements are needed, these must be advised in the booking request. No provision will be made for utensils by Facilities Management
- rooms must be returned to original configuration after use
- any requests for movement of furniture must be made through Facilities Management
- all rooms that have an out-of-hours booking will have a pre and post inspection
- if you are from outside the University and interested in facilities hire please refer to Facilities Management.