What is My eQuals?
My eQuals is a joint initiative between Australian and NZ universities to develop a shared digital platform for the hosting and authentication of digital academic records, such as academic transcripts, testamurs and Australian Higher Education Graduation Statements (AHEGS). You can then access and share these documents with potential employers or other third parties in a secure online environment. The security features of My eQuals exceeds Australia and New Zealand requirements and ensures your information is kept safe. You'll be able to control who has access to view these documents and check when they are viewed.
|Graduation document||2017 Digital document||2017 Print document|
|Official Academic Transcript||$15.00||$25 + freight|
|AHEGS||$15.00||$25 + freight|
|Testamur||$50.00||$75 + freight|
How does it work for current students?
How does it work for new graduates (from Semester 2 2017)?
Once you are advised by the Graduations Office that you are 'eligible to graduate' (Results Release in your final semester)
- you'll automatically receive your free of charge digital Official Academic Transcript and Australian Higher Education Graduation Statement (AHEGS) securely online through the My eQuals website
- you’ll still receive your free of charge print testamur at your graduation ceremony, or soon thereafter (post conferral) by mail/courier if you are not attending a ceremony
- you’ll automatically receive your free of charge digital testamur securely online through the My eQuals website after conferral
How does it work for past graduates?
If you're a past graduate (USQ Alumnus) you can request digital graduation documents through My eQuals for a small fee.
- a digital testamur can be purchased if you are a post 1992 graduate but not for graduates prior
- a digital Official Academic Transcript can be purchased if you are a post 1992 graduate but not for graduates prior
- a digital AHEGS can be purchased if you are a post 2010 graduate but not for graduates prior
How to order a digital or print testamur (degree) Note: USQ graduates may only have a maximum of 1 digital testamur and 1 print testamur per program