Third Party Verification of USQ Graduates
A Third Party Verification (TPV) service is provided by the University for graduates of the University of Southern Queensland (USQ), Darling Downs Institute of Advanced Education (DDIAE) and University College of Southern Queensland (QCSQ).
Third Party Verification may be necessary for a variety of reasons:
- To assist graduates gain employment
- To assist graduates gain registration of a professional organization
- To confirm graduate documentation for the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFAT) or an embassy
- To provide an assurance during the time between a graduand’s Results Release issue of graduation documents (ie Official Academic Transcript and Australian Higher Education Graduation Statement (AHEGS)), and the final presentation and conferral of a graduate’s testamur (degree) at a graduation ceremony, or provision thereafter in the mail
From Results Release S2 2017 (17 November 2017), new graduates may allow Third Parties access to one or all of their digital graduation documents via My eQuals, a secure digital platform used by Australian and New Zealand universities. Graduates can supply an electronic link and (optional) pin to enable Third Party Access. This process is undertaken directly between the graduate and Third Party, not via the University.
Standard Verification Requests
Responses to most Third Party Verification requests are free of charge.
- Individual graduate’s name
- Name of program (not including majors or fields of study)
- Conferral (awarded) date
If you require further information, a signed consent from the graduate must be supplied (ie commencing and concluding study dates, program major, Grade Point Average (GPA), mode of study On Campus/External/Online)
To use the Third Party Verification service, users are required to provide the following information:
- Details of company, organization or individual requesting verification
- Graduate’s full name including any previous or maiden name - clarification may be required on name order for some international graduates
- Date of birth DD/MM/YYYY
Requests must be made via ThirdPartyVerification@usq.edu.au
Official Verification Letter Requests
If a Letter on University letterhead is required for Third Party Verification purposes this attracts a fee. Additional charges apply for freight depending upon the mailing/couriered destination. Alternately, the letter may be scanned and emailed. Please note: the hard copy of the letter will not be supplied in this instance.
|Third Party Verification Custom Letter on University letterhead - preparation||
|Freight - Registered Post (within Australia) – must be signed for upon arrival||$12.00|
|Freight - TNT Courier (overseas) – must be signed for upon arrival||$25.00|
|Email Custom Letter (Note: the hard copy of the letter will not be supplied)||$ Nil|
|Collect in person from USQ Graduations Office, B117, Administration Block,
Toowoomba Campus, West Street, Toowoomba.
Please email your request to ThirdPartyVerification@usq.edu.au and make payment by:
- Credit Card - phone USQ Finance on +61 7 4631 2583 or email email@example.com with your details explaining that your payment is for a Third Party Verification Custom Letter (Graduations Office)
- Cheque or money order - made payable to USQ and posted/couriered to USQFinance, USQ, West Street Toowoomba AUSTRALIA 4350. Ensure your name & student ID number are written on the back, and note that your payment is for a Third Party Verification Custom Letter (Graduations Office)
- In person - visit USQ Finance, J Block, USQ Toowoomba Campus (8.15am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays)