What is an Australian Higher Education Graduation Statement (AHEGS)?
Upon graduating, new USQ graduates are issued with a free digital AHEGS.
An AHEGS includes:
- personal Degree Name – not your Primary Name or Preferred Name
- academic program with Major/s but no Minors
- any academic award such as ‘with Distinction’
- grades achieved within the academic program
- special achievements such as Scholarships, University/Faculty Medal
- eligible to graduate date or conferral date
- description of the Australian Higher Education System
- signature of University Registrar
- document security features.
New or former graduates may wish to purchase a single or multiple print AHEGS per academic program.
Former graduates (Alumni) may wish to purchase a digital AHEGS if you completed your studies in or after semester 2 2010.
Find out how to order a print or digital AHEGS
AHEGS will not be available until full payment has been received.
It may be necessary to complete a Change of Name and Personal Details form and provide certified documentation if your name has changed.
Find out how to have graduation documents authenticated.
More information about the secure My eQuals portal and digital graduation documents.
|Item||2020 Digital cost||2020 Print cost|
|Express Post within Australia*||N/A||AUD15.00|
*International couriers do not deliver to post office (PO) box numbers.
*Some post/couriers may require a signature to accept delivery
*The University cannot be responsible for documents delayed or lost in transit by post/couriers.