What is a testamur (degree/certificate)?
Upon graduating, new graduates are issued with a free print testamur and a free digital testamur.
A USQ testamur includes:
- your personal Degree Name which is not your Primary Name or Preferred Name
- name of the completed academic program
- a Primary or single Major, or Specialisation, unless the academic program’s accreditation requires no Major or Specialisation be printed on the testamur
- no Minor/s
- any academic award such as 'with Distinction'
- a conferral date
- the University Seal
- signatures of university executives
- document security features such as a unique testamur number.
Here’s how to place an order for a replacement print testamur, or digital testamur. Note: A USQ graduate may have only a single print testamur per academic program.
|Registered Post within Australia*
*International couriers do not deliver to post office (PO) box numbers.
*A signature will be required to accept any delivery containing a testamur.
*The University cannot be responsible for documents delayed or lost in transit by post/couriers.