What is a testamur?
Upon graduating, new graduates are issued with a free print testamur and a free digital testamur.
A USQ testamur includes:
- personal Degree Name – not your Primary Name or Preferred Name
- academic program with Major/s or Specialisation, but no Minors
- any academic award such as ‘with Distinction’
- conferral date
- the University seal
- signatures of university executives
- document security features such as a unique testamur number.
Find out how to order a replacement print or digital testamur using the Replacement Testamur Request form (PDF 117KB) including Statutory Declaration form. Your testamur will not be available until full payment has been received.
More information about the secure My eQuals portal and digital graduation documents.
It may be necessary to complete a Change of Name and Personal Details form (PDF 158KB) and provide certified supporting documentation if your name has changed.
Find out how to have print graduation documents authenticated.
|Item||2020 Digital||2020 Print|
|Registered Post within Australia*
*International couriers do not deliver to post office (PO) box numbers.
*A signature will be required to accept any delivery containing a testamur.
*The University cannot be responsible for documents delayed or lost in transit by post/couriers.