You've told us you want a seamless online experience. So, we've listened.
We've made a number of exciting changes, to help you navigate your studies.
We’re launching a new-look USQ homepage. Not only can you see what’s going on at USQ, you can feel it, with an immersive video experience. Take a sneak peek and watch our quick video demo.
Some features include:
- A global website mega menu – giving you quick access to important information
- Rich media and cinemagraphics proudly promoting the USQ brand
- Top tasks, with easy access to key links such as News and Events.
With a vibrant, clean and crisp new look, you are able to easily find the links you’ve come to know, including:
- UConnect (top right)
- USQ Handbook (now located in the top header under ‘Current students’).
- Ask USQ (now located in the top header under ‘Current students’).
Take a look at our FAQs for more information.
Ask USQ is your go-to search for all the most commonly asked questions by students at USQ. Ask USQ allows you to:
- search for answers to all your questions about enrolment, ICT support, assessment and more
- get in touch with your Student Relationship Officer (SRO) by using chat or our online enquiry form.
The Ask USQ portal has undergone a full design refresh to provide a cleaner, more enjoyable browsing experience for you. The design has been undertaken to ensure seamless use across all devices, and all internet browsers, and to improve accessibility and usability.