USQ has a number of hardware and software agreements with suppliers that may result in various benefits.
These benefits may include:
- preferential pricing on hardware and/or software
- access to a range of additional services such as extended warranty or support.
||You can purchase Apple products at discount prices through an Apple on-campus agreement. You can receive a discount off specific Apple products.
As a preferred hardware supplier to the University, students are able to purchase at a discount.
Coupons are great because you get a discount instantly before you buy at Dell or over the phone.
How it works
Find your favourite Dell deal, grab a coupon and we will send you to the Dell online store to buy. You can paste your coupon code into the Shopping Cart to collect your discount.
Steps to purchase with the Dell Employee Purchasing Program:
- access the Dell Student Purchasing Program
- select the Coupon that is most suited for your purchase (price-point and product type)
- register/Login using your student email address
- copy (to clipboard) the Coupon code
- navigate to the Dell website
- select and configure product (customise options to suit your needs if required)
- add to shopping cart
- paste the Coupon code into the field provided in the shopping cart and click the Apply Coupon Button (some discounts are not stackable as there may already be a different discount applied)
- complete the online transaction at the discounted price.
Contact Dell or visit the FAQ site.