By downloading NVivo, you are automatically agreeing to meet the Licence conditions below:
- you must be enrolled at USQ
- you are not permitted to distribute the Product Key(s) to any other person
- you are not to post the Product Key(s) on any website or anywhere they may be seen by others other than those covered by the licence
- you may use the software for non-commercial purposes including instructional use, research and/or design, and development and testing of projects for call assignments, tests, or personal projects.
- you may not use NVivo software for any for-profit software and development
- if you are no longer enrolled at USQ the NVivo software should be removed from your computer
- if you violate the terms of the End User Licence, ICT Services will demand confirmation of removal of the program software from your personal computer.
- Download Windows version 64 bit NVivo
- Download Windows version 32 bit NVivo
- Download Macintosh version of Nvivo
Please note: ICT Services does not offer support for this software once installed. If you require assistance, visit Getting Started with NVivo.