It's common to feel isolated when you're studying online, and even on campus. Student Social Meets are a fantastic opportunity to connect with other students, from wherever and whatever you study. By attending a session, you can connect with other students, make friends, and find support in your university environment.
Most of our sessions are run using an online platform so you can get involved from the comfort of your own home. All sessions are guided which means you won't need to worry about what questions to ask!
What do I need to attend?
For the session you will need:
- an internet connection (recommended bandwidth - 1.5Mbps up and down)
- a computer (Mac or Windows) or a smartphone (iOS or Android)
- a working webcam and microphone - can be built in
- working headphones (speakers can cause issues with the sound)
- a positive attitude - this is going to be awesome!
Contact Student Life if you have any questions.