2020 Headstrong Program Engagement Mini Draw(s)
USQ Competition Terms and Conditions
- Competition opens at 9.00am (AEST) on Monday 6 January 2020.Information about the Competition and on how to enter the Competition forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Competition closes 5:00 p.m. (AEST) on Monday 2 March 2020.
- For every round of the mini draw that they wish to participate in, students must:
- Respond in a comment to a post on the Facebook group that contains the writing prompt
- Respond in the discussion topic started by the facilitator that contains the writing prompt.
- Students may participate in each of the three rounds once, either by participating on the Facebook group OR in the Studydesk Forum for Modules 2, 4, and 6.
- The writing prompts for both Facebook and the StudyDesk Forum are as follows:
- Round one (1): After completing Module 2: Losing control, name one (1) strategy that has helped you let go of that control so you can do what matters
- Round two (2): After completing Module 4: Mindful vs Mind Full, name one (1) mindfulness exercise you practice each day or each week
- Round three (3): How would you describe your Headstrong experience?
- Each prize winner may win only once throughout the competition period.
- Total Prize Pool is $150.00 with each of the three “Lucky Prize” prize packs valued at approximately $50.00 and consisting of:
- 1 x Duffle bag (valued at $30.00 each)
- 1 x Reading light (valued at $4.44 each)
- 1 x Egg timer (valued at $3.00 each)
- 1 x Pack of colouring in cards (valued at $8.50 each)
- Prizes not transferable or redeemable for cash. USQ reserves the right to substitute the Prize or part of the Prize with another item or items totalling an equal value or greater value in the event the Prize or part thereof is not able to be awarded.Any change in the value of the Prize between the commencement and conclusion of the Competition is not the responsibility of USQ.
- Any conditions applicable to Prize (including any time limitation or validity period) and ancillary costs incurred in taking and using Prize is sole responsibility of winner and not USQ.
- Three Winners will be selected by random draw from all eligible entrants on Tuesday 3 March 2020. Winners will be announced on the Facebook group and the StudyDesk Forum.
- Collection of prizes will be from the Toowoomba Campus Library by winners within fourteen (14) business days.If unable or fail to collect in person USQ will mail the Prize via registered post package Australia wide and International to each Winner within fourteen (14) business days after the closing collection date.
- All decisions of USQ in relation to the conduct of the Competition are final, binding and conclusive and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the Competition you consent to USQ using and disclosing any part of your Personal Information for university and competition purposes, including in publications made available to the public throughout the world by use of on-line, print and other media services and communication tools and including transferring your Personal Information outside of Australia.
- USQ does not accept any responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted, or misdirected Entries, claims or correspondence, whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- USQ reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition including extending the closing date of the Competition or varying the time of draw. USQ also reserves the right to disqualify any individual who USQ has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Competition.
- If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of USQ which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition or otherwise, USQ reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition subject to any written directions under applicable legislation.