People experience COVID-19 differently and may experience the following symptoms:
- nasal congestion
- muscle pain
- flu-like symptoms such as a cough, sore throat or headache
- shortness of breath
- loss of taste and loss of smell.
Symptoms may also include nausea, vomiting and loss of appetite.
1. If you have any symptoms that may relate to coronavirus, you are encouraged to get tested. To do so:
- call your GP for advice
- call 13HEALTH (13 432 584) to arrange a test
- call the USQ Health Service on 07 4631 2372 (do not present at USQ Health Services or attend an appointment without calling first), or;
- attend a Fever Clinic. Find your nearest testing centre.
2. Advise the University through this confidential form of your COVID-19 status.