PUBLIC HEALTH ALERT - COVID-19
USQ is closely monitoring developments relating to COVID-19. The safety and wellbeing of our University community is paramount.
Please contact our Health Service on 07 46312372 for further advice regarding COVID-19.
This information maybe updated on a daily basis in accordance with the Queensland Public Health Unit.
If you have been in contact with someone from NSW or VIC in the past 14 days please contact our service for further information.
We kindly ask that if you are exhibiting flu like symptoms that you contact us to discuss your appointment needs before attending your appointment.
Flu Vaccination Consent Form 2020
Please complete the consent form (178KB) prior to your vaccination appointment and bring this with you on the day. If you have not attended at the USQ Health Service previously, please complete the Patient Details Form (679 KB) and bring with you to the appointment.
The USQ Health Service is available on Toowoomba, Springfield and Ipswich campuses.
For information on available services and operating hours please refer to the following pages:
All student appointments are bulk billed. A full list of fees can be found here (24 KB). Vaccine costs can be found here (21KB)
There may be an out of pocket expense for staff appointments. This charge is at the discretion of your treating doctor or nurse practitioner.
This form is to be completed on your first visit and before attending a medical appointment at our service:
Emergencies and After Hours Care
If you require emergency treatment call 000.
Should you require after hours care:
- House Call Doctor 13 55 66
- Toowoomba Hospital Emergency Department, 154 Pechey Street Toowoomba, Phone: 07 4616 6000
- St Vincent's Hospital Private Emergency Department, 22-36 Scott Street Toowoomba, Phone: 07 4690 4444
- Ipswich Hospital, Chelmsford Avenue Ipswich 4305, Phone: 07 3810 1111
- St Andrew's Ipswich Private Hospital, Cnr Roderick and Pring Streets Ipswich QLD 4305, Phone: 07 3816 9999