The USQ Health Service in Toowoomba is open Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.00pm at USQ Toowoomba.
Appointments are available Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 4.45pm.
If you do not attend your appointment, a $20 fee will apply.
• Health Assessments
• Minor Surgery / Procedures
• Clinical Nursing Care
• Diabetic Care
• GP Management and Team Care Plans
• GP Mental Health Plans
• Weight Control
• Pre-Employment Medicals*
• Women’s Health
• Blood Pressure Management
• Acute Clinical Care
• Driving Medicals*
• Men’s Health
• Skin Checks
• Chronic Disease Management
• Medical Examinations and Reports
• Health Promotion
• Electrocardiographs (ECG) and
• Spirometry (Breathing)
• Travel Advice
• Refugee Health.
USQ Health Services Brochure (344 KB)
All student appointments are bulk billed. A full list of fees can be found here (25 KB).
There may be an out of pocket expense for staff appointments. This charge is at the discretion of your treating doctor or nurse practitioner.
Emergencies and After Hours Care
If you require emergency treatment call 000.
Should you require after hours care:
• House Call Doctor 13 55 66
• Toowoomba Hospital Emergency Department 07 4616 6000 154 Pechey Street Toowoomba
• St Vincent's Hospital Private Emergency Department 07 4690 4444 22-36 Scott Street Toowoomba
- Australian Charter of Patient Rights
- 10 Tips for Safe Health
- Australian Open Disclosure Framework
- Translating and Interpreter Services (TIS)
- National Relay Service (NRS)