Explore all the USQ Toowoomba campus has to offer - this is where it’s all happening for Open Day 2021.
- See careers in action and participate in hands-on activities that will get you excited to start studying.
- Get your questions answered by our team of lecturers in the Refectory or attend the information sessions to find out more about your area of interest.
- Discover what it’s like to study on campus and check out all the student clubs, leadership opportunities or sporting teams you could join.
- Tour the three on-campus residential colleges and find out what it’s like to live on-campus. Accommodation options are flexible and range from self-catered, or shared bathrooms to fully-catered and private ensuites.
If you’re not sure where to start, USQ’s student support teams are there to help point you in the right direction.
Apply on the day
Do you know what degree you'd like to study? Our Degree Advisors will be available all day in the Refectory to help you start your application.
Bring along your completed Testamur, Certificates and Transcripts if you wish to apply. If you're not sure what to bring, our team can get your application started and help you determine what paperwork you need to apply.
Win a free semester of accommodation
Register at the Residential Colleges Information Booth for your chance to win a a free semester of accommodation. Terms and conditions apply.
Make a day of it
Don’t worry about packing lunch. Feed yourself, your partner, mum, dad or kids and choose from the range of lunch options on site.
Enjoy live entertainment from 1pm - USQ Open Days welcome award-winner Hope D plus local support acts.
What you need to know
Plan your trip using public transport or drive yourself and your family. The USQ Toowoomba campus has free parking.
Keeping our community safe
USQ is doing everything possible to make Open Day on campus a COVID-safe event. This includes capping room and building capacity and checking people in when they attend. Here’s how you can help.
1. Check-in to campus
Plan your day and use the QR code to check-in at the welcome tent. You will also need to check-in using the Check In QLD app as you enter the campus.
2. Practice social distancing
Please follow the latest QLD Government’s COVID-19 health advice. USQ will ensure social distancing practices are followed across campus.
3. Don't attend if you're feeling unwell
If you have been unwell, in contact with a person who is positive with COVID-19, or in a COVID-19 hotspot in the two weeks prior to Sunday 15 August, please do not attend the Open Day event on campus. Attend our Virtual Open Day Sunday 22 August.
*View the Toowoomba and Virtual Open Day competition terms and conditions.