The University of Southern Queensland has enacted a number of insurance policies to protect the interests of the University, its officers, employees and students. These policies come with many obligations and statutory notices which University Management must fulfill in order to retain the protection offered by these policies.
USQ Policy Library
Guidelines and training resources
- USQ insurance management 'must knows'
- Insurance guide - contracts
- The following Fact Sheets contain details of insurance coverage for Students and Non-students (staff, committee members, etc) undertaking approved USQ travel:
- Further training materials are available via MyStaffDesk. Alternatively, face to face training can be requested for group sessions.
Motor Vehicle Claims
The following documents are available in the glove box of all University motor vehicles.
University Insurance team members
- Chief Financial Officer
- Director (Financial Reporting and Budgets)
- Manager (Financial Reporting and Analysis)
- Finance Support Officer
- Please email the dedicated address: Insurance@usq.edu.au
- Or phone 07 4631 2913 (or extension 2913)