USQ's Procurement Procedure has been updated to allow Employees to obtain their own quotes for goods up to $100K and submit their requests via a new online Procurement platform. Employees who want to obtain their own quotes are required to complete the Procurement training module and quiz available through SPOT on an annual basis.
The Procurement Procedure sets out the processes required to ensure compliance with all relevant legislation under which the University is bound, ensuring that value for money is efficiently and effectively obtained within an environment that has an overriding principal of ethical Procurement.
- Procurement fact sheet (PDF 167KB)* (An overview of the University's Procurement processes and responsibilities)
- Procurement Guideline (PDF 88KB)*
- For purchases over $10,000 guidance notes, offer templates, contract and associated documents have been developed to assist with their correct selection and use
- Transactional Payments List (PDF 120KB)*
- List of Standing Offer Arrangements (Listing of standing offer arrangements in place for the purchase of regularly used goods and services)
- Tender Timeline (PDF 97KB)*
- Tenders (Listing of current tenders/standing offers)
*This file is in Portable Document Format (PDF) which requires the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader. A free copy of Acrobat Reader may be obtained from Adobe. Users who are unable to access information in PDF should contact Financial Services (telephone +61 7 4631 1557) to obtain this information in an alternative format.