Do you want to provide global food security? Save the environment? Or be at the forefront of automation and robotics?
Whatever inspires you, the School of Agricultural, Computation and Environmental Sciences paves the way to a career where you will be able to improve the state of the world.
- Agricultural Science
- Applied Climate Science
- Applied Data Science and Big Data
- Computer Systems Engineering
- Computing and Programming
- Environment and Sustainability
- Food Science
- Information Technology
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Physics and Physical Sciences
- Wine Science
Studying at USQ gives students access to cutting-edge technology and the very best in facilities.