Labs on over four hectares of land house state of the art facilities including:
- Advanced finite element and CAD laboratories
- Robotics and mechatronics laboratories
- Materials research and testing facilities
- Transport modelling laboratory
- Hypersonic research laboratory
- Agricultural engineering
- Fuels and engine research laboratory
- Hydraulics engineering centre
- Geomechanics and heavy structures laboratories
- Electrical and electronic laboratories
- Laser and photonics laboratory
- Surveying and GIS equipment.
Remote Access Labs
Our Remote Access Laboratory (RAL) system provides students, communities and industry with off-site access to practical and laboratory experiments - bridging the gap between real-life and virtual learning spaces.
RAL allows students, regardless of location, to actively engage in contextual action-oriented learning and achieve course objectives with less emphasis on attending on-campus training sessions.
For further information, please contact email@example.com.