Enrich performance management program
Enrich is the University's performance management program which has been designed to meet the needs of its employees with an emphasis on improving performance and identifying learning and development opportunities. In addition, Enrich assists with fostering and promoting a culture of innovation, quality and high performance amongst its employees whilst aligning work outcomes to meet USQ's objectives and creates a high performance culture.
The Enrich Performance Review, Interim Review, Goal Setting and Probation forms are to be completed online through the Enrich ePerformance system. Human Resources automatically create the Enrich documents for eligible employees. All forms are available from the 'My Enrich' tile under Self Service. All documentation associated with the Enrich review is to remain private and confidential to those involved in the process, and will be stored confidentially in the Enrich ePerformance system managed by Human Resources.
Resources that may assist you with the Enrich program include:
- Online training material, including:
- the Enrich User Guide which has been designed to assist both employees and supervisors with conducting the most effective and timely reviews. This guide provides an overview of Enrich and the associated processes, goal setting strategies and a guide to performance ratings.
- step by step video instruction guides designed to assist employees in navigating the online system.
- the Performance Improvement Plan (PIP).
- Workshops targeted at supporting and complementing performance discussions for both supervisors and employees, and
- a range of frequently asked questions.
Information on the timeframes for Enrich is also available to assist managers, supervisors and employees in completing their Enrich program.
Human Resources is happy to help with any enquiries in relation to Enrich and actively encourages feedback for continuous improvement.