Excellence Award for Advancing Student Learning
This honour is just one of the Excellence awards that USQ awards for individuals and teams to recognise exceptional contribution and commitment. The Excellence Award for Advancing Student Learning will be awarded to an individual or team deemed to have made outstanding contributions to student learning for at least three years. This award is of the highest distinction and is designed to recognise and reward an employee or team who has created exceptional learning opportunities for students and provided learning and teaching leadership for University colleagues.
This following information is provided to assist employees in applying for USQ's Excellence Award for Advancing Student Learning:
- Application process: Key dates and nomination process.
- Workshops and support: Application preparation support provided by USQ's Office for the Advancement of Learning and Teaching.
- Criteria: To which an application must respond.
- Award guidelines: Information on eligibility, financial grant terms and conditions, and the assessment process.
The closing date for the Excellence Award for Advancing Student Learning is 9.00 am, Monday 25 September 2017.
Applications comprise the following two components:
- Nomination form including administrative information, Statement of support from supervisor and response to the University criteria.
- Maximum four (4) page written statement using written statement template and addressing one of the Learning and Teaching assessment criteria.
Applicants are encouraged to make use of the provided workshops and support in preparing their application.
If you require further information on any aspect of the Excellence Award for Advancing Student Learning, please contact email@example.com