eResearch Services Training: HPC 101 - Getting started with USQ's HPC
Presented by Richard Young / Francis Gacenga
|Date:||07 October 2020|
|Time:||9:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Contact:||For more information, please contact eResearch Services.|
|Booking:||Please register via HR UConnect.|
|Save to calendar:||Download|
HPC101 is a 3 hour introductory workshop for users new to working with the USQ HPC environment. As this is an introductory workshop it is assumed that attendees have no prior knowledge or experience of High Performance Computing.
The topics to be covered are:
• Introduction to High Performance Computing.
• Introduction to the USQ HPC environment.
• Introduction to the Linux Operating System.
• Introduction to Linux shell environment.
• Introduction to running HPC jobs.
• Introduction to best practice for file management.