Introduction to SPSS
This workshop will provide a hands-on introduction to the widely-used SPSS statistical analysis package.
|Date:||30 October 2020|
|Time:||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Contact:||For more information, please email email@example.com|
|Booking:||Please register here.|
|Save to calendar:||Download|
Recommended ParticipantsResearchers looking to start using SPSS for basic data analysis and reporting. The workshop is relevant for all disciplines, although examples and exercises will be based around biological and clinical datasets.
Attendees must provide their own SPSS licence (most QCIF member universities have institution-wide licences available for staff and students).
- Import data from other sources into SPSS
- Manage data within SPSS, including cleaning and transforming data
- Generate summary statistics and carry out simple inferential statistical tests
- Introduction to SPSS
- Importing Data into SPSS
- Data Management and Cleaning
- Derived Variables and Transformations
- Descriptive Statistics and Data Presentation
- Basic Introduction to Statistics Inference Tests