The Graduate Research School and key university support services, invite you to learn about the services available to support you to succeed through your research studies.
Each year the Graduate Research School hosts an Orientation Session.
You can view the 2020 S1 HDR Orientation session here.
You can view the 2020 S2 HDR Orientation session here. The slides from Julianna Dawidowicz's (Manager (Research Integrity and Ethics) session can be viewed here.
We encourage you to view the following videos that outline the key support services available to HDR students.
- Graduate Research School Orientation Welcome
- Graduate Research School Support Services
- Industry Internships and Careers Support for HDR Students
- Supporting Your Success. Careers & Employability, Social Justice, Equity & Inclusion and Health & Wellness.
- USQ Student Life
- Library and Learning Support
- Conducting Responsible Research
- Research Ethics: Working with animals, humans, and the environment
- eResearch Services for HDR Students
- Lab Safety and Compliance (R&I)
- USQ Statistical Consulting Unit