- be a child or grandchild of a USQ alumnus*
- be commencing or continuing their studies in a bachelor's degree at USQ in Semester 1 2019.
- commencing students - have a minimum of a sound level of academic achievement (from outside USQ, e.g. school, TAFE)
- continuing students - have a current Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 4.0
- be enrolled in a minimum of 3 study units in each of Semester 1 and Semester 2
- be studying on-campus, external or online
* A parent, guardian or grandparent who has completed an award program (as defined in the USQ Policy and Procedure Library) from the University of Southern Queensland or one of its predecessor institutions: Queensland Institute of Technology Darling Downs, Darling Downs Institute of Advanced Education, or University College of Southern Queensland.