- submit a personal statement (one page maximum) outlining:
- your aspirations and career goals for the future
- your involvement in your community (which could include where you are from, where you currently live, and USQ) and your personal interests
- why you think you should be considered for the scholarship, expanding on your drive and ability to overcome adversity
- provide evidence of academic achievement e.g. high school report card or post-secondary academic history (transcript of results), as applicable
Applicants may provide any additional supporting material e.g. referee reports, awards received.
Where applications are of a comparable quality, priority will be given to applications from students who identify with Traditional Owner groups to whom Arrow has capacity-building obligations (listed below).
- Surat region: Barunggam, Bigambul, Cobble Cobble, Emon / Iman, Mandandanji, Jarowair / Yarowair, Kambuwal, Northern Gomeroi, Wakka Wakka / Western Wakka Wakka
- Bowen/Central Queensland region: Barada Barna, Birri, Jangga, Wiri, Yetimarla/Yetimarala
- Gladstone region: Port Curtis Coral Coast comprising Balai, Bunda, Gooreng Gooreng, Gurang