USQ is offering a limited number of stipend (living allowance) scholarships for domestic students studying, or commencing one of the following programs in 2022:
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Doctor of Education
- Doctor of Creative Arts
- Doctor of Professional Engineering
- Doctor of Professional Studies
- Master of Science (Research)
- Master of Engineering Research
- Master of Business Research
- Master of Professional Studies
- Master of Laws (Research)
Students studying full-time in any of the above programs are preferred.
Please note: Doctor of Philosophy (DPHD) students are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Applications in all areas of research are welcome. Find your research topic or find and connect with your supervisor helps you match your areas of interest with world-class research opportunities at USQ.
As part of USQ's Reconciliation Action Plan a scheme exists to promote entry into the PhD by Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders. Staff from the Graduate Research School (GRS) are available via email, phone or in person to assist with the application process.