In 2019, USQ will offer multiple Morgans Scholarships.
Morgans Toowoomba, is a full service Wealth Management advisory business, tailoring financial solutions to their clients. This includes, but not limited to, stockbroking, superannuation advice, including self managed superannuation, financial planning, estate planning, and personal insurance.
The opportunity offered by Morgans Toowoomba will enable a number of 2017 and 2018 school leavers to study part-time at USQ Toowoomba Campus and work full-time with the team at Morgans Toowoomba, who will cover all course fees for all successfully completed subjects undertaken in the Bachelor of Business and Commerce.
This is a chance to work with an experienced and dedicated team, gaining practical knowledge, coupled with a university education. This is a full-time paid position, providing an invaluable opportunity to establish a career in the industry.
More information about Morgans Toowoomba can be found at (Morgans Toowoomba)
The scholarship will pay the Student Contribution Charges and Student Amenities Fees associated with a:
- 32 study unit degree (approximately $39 000)
- 24 study unit degree (approximately $29 000)
In addition, the successful applicant will be offered a full-time position with Morgans Toowoomba.
- be an Australian Citizen or have permanent resident status
- have completed Year 12 in 2017 or 2018
- be commencing their studies in a Bachelor of Business and Commerce (Accounting, Finance or General Commerce) in Semester 1 2019
- be enrolled in a minimum of 1 study unit in each of Semester 1 and Semester 2 of each year of study
- be studying external or online (as applicant will be working full-time at Morgans Toowoomba).
- submit a personal statement (one page maximum) outlining:
- your aspirations and career goals for the future
- how the scholarship will assist you to achieve your future career plans
- provide evidence of academic achievement, e.g. high school report card or post-secondary academic history (transcript of results), as applicable
- demonstrate a history of involvement within your school, extracurricular activities or within your local community.
Short-listed applicants will be required to attend an interview.
Applications close at 5pm Friday 26 October 2018.
University of Southern Queensland
Phone: 1800 269 500
USQ reserves the right to alter the conditions of the scholarship/bursary based upon exceptional circumstances. USQ reserves the right to not award the scholarship/bursary in a given year.