Auditions and interviews
If you are looking to study creative arts at USQ, in addition to meeting the required admission requirements, you will need to attend an audition and/or interview in addition to your QTAC or direct entry application. (Please note that Film, Television and Radio applicants don't require an audition - just apply straight to QTAC.)
Program entry requirements
Please view your program for specific audition or interview entry requirements.
- Bachelor of Creative Arts (Music)
- Bachelor of Creative Arts (Theatre)
- Bachelor of Creative Arts (Visual Arts)
There is no fee for auditions or interviews.
- To register for an Audition/Interview for Semester 2, 2018 please contact email@example.com.
What to bring to an interview
It is essential that you bring to your Audition/Interview the following:
- a school exit statement or evidence of previous education standard achieved
- folio of achievements and references
- 500 word project or one page statement addressing your major criteria.
The Bachelor of Creative Arts majors are offered at the following campuses:
- Film, Television and Radio - Springfield and Toowoomba
- Music - Toowoomba
- Theatre - Toowoomba
- Visual Arts - Toowoomba and Distance.