Auditions and interviews
If you are looking to study creative arts at USQ, in addition to meeting the required admission requirements, you will need to attend an audition and/or interview in addition to your QTAC or direct entry application. (Please note that Film, Television and Radio applicants don't require an audition - just apply straight to QTAC.)
Program entry requirements
Please view your program for specific audition or interview entry requirements.
- Bachelor of Creative Arts (Music)
- Bachelor of Creative Arts (Theatre)
- Bachelor of Creative Arts (Visual Arts)
There is no fee for auditions or interviews.
- Saturday 14 October (Music and Visual Arts)
- Tuesday 28 November (Theatre, Music & Visual Arts)
- Tuesday 23 January (Theatre, Music & Visual Arts)
- Monday 12 February
What to bring to an interview
It is essential that you bring along your latest school academic results and comments about your scholastic and creative abilities from teachers and/or industry connections. Please also bring:
- a passport-sized photo of yourself
- a school exit statement or evidence of previous education standard achieved
- folio of achievements and references
- 500 word project or one page statement addressing criteria (for your major).
The Bachelor of Arts majors are offered at the following campuses:
- Film, Television and Radio - Springfield and Toowoomba
- Music - Toowoomba
- Theatre - Toowoomba
- Visual Arts - Toowoomba and Distance.