Auditions and interviews
If you are looking to study creative arts at USQ you will need to attend an audition and/or interview in addition to your QTAC or direct entry application. (Please note that Film, Television and Radio applicants don't require an audition - just apply straight to QTAC.)
Program entry requirements
Please view your program for specific audition or interview entry requirements.
- Bachelor of Creative Arts (Music)
- Bachelor of Creative Arts (Theatre)
- Bachelor of Creative Arts (Visual Arts)
There is no fee for auditions or interviews.
To register for an audition or interview at USQ please complete the USQ Online Audition Form.
What to bring to an interview
It is essential that you bring to your Audition/Interview the following:
- a school exit statement or evidence of previous education standard achieved
- folio of achievements and references
- 500 word project or one page statement addressing your major criteria.
The Bachelor of Creative Arts majors are offered at the following campuses:
- Film, Television and Radio - Springfield and Toowoomba
- Music - Toowoomba
- Theatre - Toowoomba
- Visual Arts - Toowoomba and External.