- Are you ready for the future of farming? Learn to use innovative technology within ag systems and agricultural science (plant and animal science) to create effective business solutions and improvements for farmers.
- Pioneering in the agriculture sector, USQ’s dedicated degree in Agricultural Technology and Management allows you to study agricultural courses from USQ Toowoomba surrounded by vibrant ag industry centres or opt for the convenience of external/online study.
- Benefit from work-integrated and industry placement learning, where you can put into practice the agricultural technology and management skills you’ve learned and connect with industry partners.
- Participate in projects with leading agtech researchers that work with:
- international agribusinesses, such as John Deere, Raven and Incitec Pivot;
- rural research and development corporations, such as CRDC, GRDC, SRA, Hort Innovation, MLA, AMPC, and AgriFutures Australia;
- cooperative research centres, including Soils CRC and Fight Food Waste CRC; and
- Agtech Logistics Hub.
- Graduate with the expertise to identify new and emerging technologies for use in a range of both plant and animal settings, and with business skills to ensure these technologies are financially and environmentally sustainable.