- This dynamic USQ double degree combines your Business studies with experience in specialised fields like International Relations, Advertising or Social Justice, enabling you to build networks, make contacts and improve your employment options.
- You can choose between 35 majors in areas such as Accounting, Public Relations, HR Management, Creative and Critical Writing, Economics, Marketing, International Relations, Anthropology, or Social Justice.
- If you’re not sure which field you’d like to specialise in, don’t worry. Within your first year of study you’ll undertake a variety of courses to discover your areas of interest.
- Why study a double degree?
- Improve your transferrable skillset which can be applied to several industries and sectors.
- You put yourself in a competitive position to excel in the workplace.
- It takes less time than doing the degrees separately.
- You save time and money.
- You graduate with two testamurs (official certificates) for each of your degrees.