- The Bachelor of Business and Commerce and Bachelor of Laws provides you with exposure to multiple skill areas and employment opportunities in the dynamic business, commerce or law industries.
- Learn different approaches to ethical decision making, how to think creatively and analytically, and to communicate clearly and concisely in this professionally-oriented program.
- This double degree combines theoretical knowledge with practical experience to help you become successful in whichever career pathway you choose.
- As part of the Bachelor of Laws, you will hone your skills in USQ’s Wonderley & Hall Moot Court and can take advantage of our Work Integrated Learning courses with professional experience in law practices and advocacy and support centres, making you a highly employable graduate.
- Study a double degree as it takes less time than doing the programs separately, can save you time and money, and you graduate with two testamurs (official certificates) for each of your degrees.