- If you are seeking a career in law, USQ’s 3-year Bachelor of Laws degree will get you there sooner. This law degree is accredited by the Legal Practitioners Admissions Board as an academic qualification for admission as a lawyer in Queensland.
- Your studies will prepare you for practice as a solicitor or barrister in Queensland or a legal practitioner elsewhere in Australia, and this degree also prepares you for many other careers in business, commerce and government.
- You can study online or on-campus at either Ipswich or Toowoomba, and be surrounded by experienced and approachable lecturers and fellow students who are as passionate about law as you are.
- Our Law degrees have been developed with an Advisory Committee of senior judges and lawyers who have all given it their enthusiastic endorsement. Our lecturers have a wealth of experience in a diverse range of backgrounds, including criminal law, human rights, international and comparative law, family law, environmental law, property law and commercial law.
- You will hone your skills in USQ’s Wonderley & Hall Moot Court (USQ Toowoomba) and can take advantage of our Work Integrated Learning courses with professional experience in law practices and advocacy and support centres, making you a highly employable graduate.