- Graduate with USQ’s Bachelor of Laws sooner. You now have the option to fast-track your study and complete this degree in 2 years full-time over 6 consecutive semesters.
- You can study online or on-campus at either Ipswich or Toowoomba and be surrounded by expert lecturers and fellow students who are as passionate about law as you are.
- Prepare yourself to practice as a solicitor or barrister in Queensland or a legal practitioner elsewhere in Australia. This degree is accredited by the Legal Practitioners Admissions Board as an academic qualification for admission as a lawyer in Queensland.
- An Advisory Committee of senior judges and lawyers have given this degree their professional endorsement. Learn from lecturers who have a wealth of experience in a diverse range of backgrounds, including criminal law, human rights, international and comparative law, family law, environmental law, property law and commercial law.
- Hone your skills in USQ’s Wonderley & Hall Moot Court and take advantage of our Work Integrated Learning courses gaining professional experience in law practices and advocacy and support centres. Graduate career-ready with a competitive edge.