Digital marketing coordinator
What is it like to be a Digital marketing coordinator?
A digital marketing coordinator is responsible for developing, implementing, tracking and further optimising digital marketing campaigns via multiple digital channels. Campaigns may include social media initiatives, search engine marketing or website development.
Digital marketing coordinators will work within a broader marketing team, assisting colleagues or clients to understand digital platforms and to launch campaigns on schedule and to budget.
This data shows historical and projected employment levels (thousands) for this occupation. Data should be used as a guide only. Where exact job data has not been available, data from a related field has been used. Source: ABS Labour Force Survey.
Is it right for me?
As a digital marketing coordinator, you have strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking. You know how to work effectively and efficiently to complete tasks on-time. You also have the following skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Collaborative working style
- Open-minded and flexible
- Bachelor of Business and Commerce (Marketing)
- Bachelor of Communication and Media (Advertising)
- Bachelor of Communication and Media (Marketing)