- USQ’s Doctor of Professional Studies allows you to combine your professional practice with study. The program is specifically designed for people wanting to focus on a real-world, real-time work-based challenge and gain a doctoral degree.
- Your study is based on your work. Rather than traditional university programs, this Doctor of Professional Studies is personalised to your work and profession, and built on an ethos of quality, engagement and support. The degree is multi-disciplinary and linked to the fulfilment of self-directed career development, life-long learning and personalised learning.
- You gain skills to critically review resources and address theoretical and practical issues in your organisation or community by designing and implementing a work-based learning and research project.
- Being part of the Professional Studies program means that you are contributing to a ‘triple dividend’ outcome principle. Your unique contribution leads to benefits for your own individual professional development, your organisation’s improvement and the body of professional knowledge relevant to your practice.
- Enhance your engagement by participating in dynamic learning communities of students, staff, your peers or fellow professionals from around the world.