Graduate Certificate of Business (Digital Transformation)
- CRICOS: 084839B
- Semester 1 (February)
- Semester 2 (July)
- Semester 3 (November)
- 4 units
- 0.5 years or part-time equivalent
Program Information Set
Understand the impact of digital in business
Knowledge related to Digital Transformation is now critical to an organisation’s success in a competitive global industry. Study best practice in business intelligence, design, systems and practical application in digital transformation projects with USQ’s Graduate Certificate of Business (Digital Transformation).
You will explore evidence based approaches to business outcomes and the use of tools such as data mining and performance dashboards.
After completing the Graduate Certificate of Business (Digital Transformation), you have the option to take the credit from your studies and go on to complete the Graduate Diploma of Business, Master of Business Administration (Digital Transformation) or Master of Business and Innovation (Digital Transformation).
How much will it cost?
Approximate annual costs1 for international students' first year of study (4 units) in this program:
Scholarships and financial assistance
You may be able to apply for scholarships to help with your study costs.
- Completion of an Australian university Bachelor degree in any area, or equivalent.
- A minimum of five years’ professional work experience, or equivalent.
Supporting evidence for admission through work experience only
Evidence of work experience is required to demonstrate equivalence to a Bachelor Degree at AQF level 7 through:
- A curriculum vitae or professional LinkedIn profile which provides details of:
- Organisation name
- Position title
- Start and end dates of employment for each position
- Type of employment (full-time, part-time or casual)
- Key duties, responsibilities and achievements for which you must provide evidence to demonstrate how you meet knowledge, skills and application of skills (PDF 38KB) equivalent to a Bachelor Degree and AQF level 7 as follows:
- Names, position titles and contact details of referees (employers or supervisors) who will be able to verify the nature of your work for the period of 5 years. Referees may be contacted by USQ and should be able to provide details on, but not limited to: communication skills, self-directed work and learning, managing people or client accounts, managerial responsibilities for any major projects and/or financial delegation accountabilities.
English Language Requirements
You are required to satisfy the applicable English language requirements. This program requires a minimum of IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
If you do not meet the English language requirements you may apply to study a University-approved English language program.
Pathway programs are also available if you don't meet the English entry requirements mentioned above.
How to apply
USQ accepts applications all year. Semester start dates are:
- Semester 2, 2018 - Monday 16 July 2018.
- Semester 3, 2018 - Monday 19 November 2018.
- Semester 1, 2019 - Monday 25 February 2019.