- Enhance your career and gain skills in counselling with USQ’s Graduate Certificate of Counselling (Foundations of Practice). Your studies will include national mental health standards, professional practice, risk management counselling frameworks, ethics and legislation.
- The skills you will gain from your counselling studies will be transferable between nursing, psychology, teaching, welfare, human services or allied health practices.
- Our online counselling degree is designed to develop your career within the health, psychology or human services profession.
- Offered part-time, this degree be a professional development opportunity for psychologists and social workers.
- There is a four-day mandatory residential school for each of the four Foundations of Practice courses.